03/21/2012 - Movement Technologies, a leading provider of transportation management solutions, announced today it has signed an agreement with Mission Produce, Inc. to provide Transportation Management (TMS) ...... Read more
Inbound Transportation Management System
Movement Technologies offers state-of-the-art Transportation Management Systems (TMS). We combine a proven understanding of business processes with our TMS that is powered by collaborative, leading edge technology. We are committed to giving our customers the best in supply chain management solutions.
Movement Technologies Inbound TMS benefits include:
- A web-based, private bid board that centralizes the inbound transportation process
- The ability for unlimited purchase orders to flow into the TMS and private bidding process automatically
- Web access for carriers and brokers to view loads and enter rates
- Web portal access for carriers to enter and check status updates
- Easy user interface and quick implementation
- Assurance that you are receiving the lowest rates per truckload
- Prevention of costly errors from manual steps that are now automated
Our system is provided in the “Cloud” as software-as-a-service (SaaS). With this model, Movement Technologies can host, operate, and deliver our powerful supply chain management solution entirely over the Internet. This means there are no upfront costs and no paying for upgrades and unnecessary infrastructure. You pay only for what you use, giving you maximum return on your investment.
This online environment takes the burden off the inbound transportation coordinators. With all the data stored in one place, very detailed reports can be viewed to ensure better decision making and transportation forecasting.
"The Bid Board has allowed us to narrow down our carrier pool to create organization, consistency, and users that know the process and help us to get the best rates."
- Holli Buller, Sales, Moonlight Companies